1/01/2011

Happy New Year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! :D
I celebrated the new year by looking back on my awesomeness and drinking Blackberry Merlow (of course, for a full picture, please remember when I was schlockered before).

So this past year, I have:
  • Cut my hair (that's a biggie for me)
  • Survived a brutal Graphic Design course
  • Worked at a major theme park as a Caricature Artist...
  • ...and loved every minute of it. :D (Except the last minute when I wanted to slap a customer across the face, but I expected nothing less from that park. But my coworkers were awesome and I learned a lot from them!)
  • STARTED THIS BLOG!
  • Got a Twitter account...and got followed by some VERY awesome people
  • Created Graphic Novel Month!
  • Joined the Nerdfighters!
Phew! This year was a BIG year for me.

My resolution? ....It's a secret to you guys. ;3

Now, about this doodle....I'm not a HUGE fan of it, but it's not terrible. I hated how the scanner botched the colored pencils. I don't really like the line quality. I could have done better.

BUT, it's fun, and it was fun to draw. That's what counts. :D

2 comments: