11/13/2010

Schlockered

I'm sorry for the late update. I went to the premier of a friend's short film downtown (the film was AMAZING) and stayed a little after for the after-party. Fun times all around, but I've been procrastinating something BAD this weekend.

So earlier this month, I went out drinking with some friends (hey, I'm 21, so I'm legal) and I discovered the amazingly lovely taste of rum and coke. It makes me feel like a pirate because I'm drinking rum.

....And I also discovered that after one drink, I get loud and obnoxious. xD

Oh, my Prismacolor cool grey markers, how I love thee. My mechanical pencil is my tender mistress.

2 comments:

  1. RUM!!!
    Just don't go attacking sea side towns.
    Is it all hand drawn?
    Have Fun!
    An Endless Voyager...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey theendlessvoyage,
    LOL, I like your response. I love rum, too. I might be a pirate deep down inside.
    And yes, this is all hand-drawn. :D

    ReplyDelete